If you have Rewards Checking or a Visa® Platinum Card at VCNB, there are a few things we hope you’ll remember about your uChoose Rewards® points.
- You have to register your cards to earn points with them. That’s right – you need to register your cards with an account on the uChoose website so you may earn and redeem points. It’s an easy process that takes just minutes.
- Once you’re registered, it’s easy to log in to your uChoose account to check your points balance and redeem your points for great merchandise, gift cards, cash book, travel and more!
- New cards have to be registered. That means if you were reissued a card that replaces one that was lost, stolen or in some way compromised, you’ll need to take a minute to register the new card. In this instance, when you attempt to log in to your uChoose account, a pop up box will instruct you to register the card with a new account. Never fear, all the points you have accumulated will be available in your new uChoose account!
- Points are good for just three years. If you’ve been saving up your points for a big reward like plane tickets or if you simply forget to redeem them, you need to use them before they’re gone. To find out if you have points nearing expiration, simply log in to your uChoose account. There will be an expiration warning next to your points balance.
- You can earn even more points if you use your debit card 21 times or more each month. Do this and you’ll earn an extra 200 rewards points!
- There are even more point earning opportunities on the uChoose website! Log in to your account and look for online earning opportunities as well as in-store offers that you can activate for your card!
What are you waiting for? Click here to register your card or to log in to your existing account and start redeeming points!