Have you ever needed to make a payment or check an account balance at VCNB and wished you could do it from your smart phone? Now you can! Signing up for our Mobile Money is incredibly easy and can be done in just a few easy steps.
The first step to using Mobile Money is that you need a mobile phone with internet capabilities and you need to be enrolled in our online banking service.
Follow these instructions to get our Mobile Money app:
– Go to the App Store or Google Play and download Touchbanking.
– Enter the app code VCNB1867 and your online banking ID.
– Answer your previously set security question.
– Enter your online banking password.
Follow these instructions to enroll in our Mobile Browser Banking or Text Messaging.
– Log in to Online Banking.
– Select the Options tab.
– Click on Mobile Settings.
– Enter phone number and have your mobile device on hand.
– Choose either Mobile Browser Banking or Text Messaging.
– Select accounts to view by phone.
– Read and accept mobile agreement.
Look for a text message to confirm enrollment with a web site address. Save it to your favorites for browser banking.
With just these few easy steps you will be ready to view balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and do more with VCNB on your mobile device!
Watch this video to learn more about Mobile Money or click here to read frequently asked questions. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.