We know this year wasn’t very fun for our 2020 high school grads. You have missed prom, graduation, parties and just hanging with your friends – not to mention all the classroom learning time before heading out into the world.
We want you to know we see you and we feel your pain.
That’s why we’re doing a contest just for you!
How would you like to win $2,020 cash? We’re giving away eight of these prizes – one to a 2020 high school grad from Fairfield, Franklin, Hocking, Jackson, Licking, Pickaway, Ross and Vinton counties!
Your entry will be a Video Time Capsule that you make for your future self but will share with us now.
In twenty years, what do you want your future self to remember about you in the year 2020? You might tell us about how you and your friends spend your time – where you hang out and favorite things to do together. You could show your future self all your favorite things – your best outfit, fast food obsession, or prized possessions! What makes you happy? Who do you aspire to be in 20 years?
The sky is the limit! You decide how to tell your story!
We do encourage you to be creative, to show some enthusiasm and to remember to use good editing skills. Please remember that no copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest.
To enter this competition, you must make a video that is no more than two minutes in length. In that video, you must state your name, age, and school, and answer the following prompt: In twenty years, what would you like your future self to remember about you in the year 2020?
Want to enter? Click this link to enter. Entries are due on June 30, 2020. Read complete rules below.
$2020 High School Senior Video Time Capsule Competition
- PROMOTION. The “$2020 High School Senior Video Time Capsule Competition” promotion (hereafter referred to as promotion) will be held from May 15, 2020 to June 30, 2020. All video entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm (EST) on June 30, 2020.
- ELIGIBILITY. The drawing is open to legal residents of the Continental U.S. who are 17 years of age or older. Those who are 17 years of age must have parental permission to enter. Residents must live in one of the following Ohio counties: Fairfield, Franklin, Hocking, Jackson, Licking, Pickaway, Ross, or Vinton. Employees of Vinton County National Bank and its respective parents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries and persons living in the same households of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. You do not need to be a VCNB customer to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the promotion you must submit a video of no more than 2 minutes in length to VCNB through Woobox and complete the Woobox entry form. The link to the Woobox form is https://woobox.com/pci5ky. The link will also be available on social media and the VCNB website. In the uploaded video you must state your name, age, and school, answer the following prompt: In twenty years, what would you like your future self to remember about you in the year 2020? What are your favorite foods, your favorite shoes, or your favorite way to pass time? What makes you happy? What aspirations do you hope to accomplish in the next 20 years? Show us your video editing skills and get creative! Please remember that no copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The winner will be notified by phone or email and may arrange to pick up the Prize at any VCNB Banking Center with valid photo identification.
- PRIZE PICTURES are for illustration purpose only. Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for other kinds.
- PROOF OF POSTING the Prize to the Winner is proof of receipt of the Prize by the Winner.
- PRIZE. One prize of $2020 will be awarded per county. Winners will be chosen by July 31, 2020 by a panel of judges. Judges will consist of VCNB employees from all eight counties included in the contest. Judges will use the following criteria to award winners: creativity, persuasiveness and impact, overall presentation of message, and technical quality. In the event of a tie, the VCNB Marketing Department will act as a tie breaker.
- PRIVACY – Your submission of a video in this promotion constitutes your consent for Vinton County National Bank to use your personal information for the purpose of administering the promotion and awarding prizes. Submission of a video also grants Vinton County National Bank the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s project video without further compensation or notification to the entrant. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received during the Promotion Period. If the prize is not claimed within thirty days of said notice, the winner will be disqualified and an alternate entrant awarded. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes permitted. Federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified are the responsibility of the winner.
- NOTE: VCNB is a sponsor of the prize. Facebook is neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of this Promotion. Woobox is neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of this Promotion.